Silos heredados a PLM armonizado
Achieved up to 30% improvement in process efficiency by deploying a harmonized PLM system through global consolidation of legacy systems and migrating millions of data records
Desafío de negocio
- Highly complex CAD and non-CAD Data Migration – Tier 3+ classification per PTC
- Globally disconnected legacy systems such as Work Manager, Lotus Notes and Axavia to manage Product and Process Information
- Required to migrate more than 20+ million records of data to Windchill and more than 2000 users were impacted by this world-wide exercise.
- Complex architecture environment involving multiple locations and users across different time zones.
- Executed one of the most complex & largest migrations using Windchill Bulk Migrator.
- Worked as integral part of Customer’s core team and executed the project in less than 18 months.
- Used Windchill Bulk Migrator 2.2 (WBM) to bulk load data to Windchill. Sconce liaised with PTC team to enhance Windchill Bulk Migrator during this project.
- Retired all of the Legacy System thereby lowering IT Maintenance Costs by 20-25%
- Harmonized PLM Process & single source of truth helped improve process efficiency and design re-use across the Enterprise by 30%
- Se logró el corte de migración con el menor tiempo de inactividad y alta precisión