Sconce Solutions enables end-to-end digital data definition and processes for automotive OEMs and their suppliers.
As a company, our journey started with partnering with a leading Japanese automotive OEM to design and develop a tool for a real time data collaboration with their Tier-I supplier. From thereon early 2001, we partnered with many more automotive OEMs and suppliers in Europe and North America for PLM solutions and E2E implementations. We help and deliver value by the following solutions and services:
- Configure and build the digital thread to support the end to end product development from concept to service.
- Configure and implement closed loop enterprise wide change (ECR, ECN, Deviations, Waivers) and quality (complaints, NC, CAPA, SCAR, Audit) management process
- Configure, enable and integrate MCAD, ECAD and ALM to build an integrated “MechaSofTronic” bill of materials (BOM) with all multi-disciplinary content data
- Bi-directional integration of PLM and other EIS (enterprise information systems), especially ERP to publish change notice, parts and BOMs to downstream systems
- Define and configure classification hierarchy and classify the existing parts for effective and efficient management of buy parts and associated manufacturing and vendors parts.
- Define and configure real time collaboration framework for design and manufacturing between the automotive OEM and their supplier network
We have also helped automotive OEMs and their suppliers to auto classify their existing parts and MCAD data using our flagship product, SBS. This has helped our customer to reuse existing design and save time, effort and cost.
Key Success Stories