Automated handshake between PLM & ERP Systems to reduce manual efforts by 90% for a portal power manufacturing conglomerate
- Customer was transferring manufacturing information from Windchill to ERP manually leading to data entry errors resulting in rework and loss of time.
- Increased risk & stability issues from unsupported PLM system versions
- Delayed Market Opportunity – reduced time to manufacture
- Increased cost of product engineering with lack of integrated systems
- Upgraded Windchill PLM to a scalable supported version
- Design & deploy a robust, scalable solution for Manufacturing Process Management using Windchill MPMLink
- Integrate PLM with ERP system using Middleware TIBCO for seamless data transfer.
- Migration of Routings from ERP to Windchill MPMLink system
- Ensure smooth user transition & adoption of new system
- 90% reduction in the time taken to transfer data across the enterprise systems
- Faster deployment – Completed the project within 75% of the originally planned timeline