Product Data Quality Remediation
Reduced Product Launch Time from 3 months to 2 weeks through Data Remediation & Reporting for one of world’s largest Medical Device Company
To resolve challenges around issues related to data discrepancies and functionalities implemented in a onePLM system.
- Identifying major contributors for data model issues related to functional gaps, migrations issues and training.
- Strategizing data mining exercises by analyzing the Enterprise Integrations Data Model with the onePLM system to drive the Data Remediation exercise and resolve functional gaps.
- Developed a data blue print that aids in understanding the issues and planning for next steps to resolve them.
- Develop Health Check Reports to understand the health of the data and system processes related to Promotions and Change Management.
- Incorporate required Guard rails to close appropriate functional gaps in the system that cause discrepancies and perform data remediation to correct discrepancies based on business inputs.
List of Reports, but not limited to.
- Data Discrepancy Reports between the onePLM system and other enterprise systems to which they are integrated.
- Data Discrepancy Reports between the onePLM system and MDM system to ensure correct data is provided to GUDID for UDI submissions.
- Multiple running promotion requests due to functional gaps in the promotion process.
- Lifecycle state and Life cycle code mismatches
- Comparing data set alignment by traversing the part structure and its associated Part, CAD and Drawing objects so that attribute mismatches can be corrected before change routing.
- Identifying parts without a structure and parts in a structure where Quantity is 0
- Identifying Product Development parts sharing the same enterprise ID.
- Reduced timeline for Product Launch from 3 months to 2 weeks.
- Ensured Accurate Product Data is provided to enterprise integrated systems and GUDID thereby reducing product rework and scrap
- Functional Gap resolutions improved onePLM usability and performance across the enterprise by 15-20%