Job Title: PLM业务分析师
Job Location: United States (pref. East Coast/Mid-West)
Schedule: Full Time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitate Business Workshops with customer subject matter experts
- Understand the business requirements and define epics, features, and user stories
- Build and manage project backlog (consolidated user stories) and roadmap
- Discuss with business leadership and prioritize backlog items into relevant sprints
- Work with solution architects and the implementation team on estimation, planning and validation plans
- Collaborate with UX (user experience) team to create/refine personas, user stories, scenarios, story board and UI flows
- Identify and analyze data sources and high-level mapping
- Convey and have alignment on the vision, goals and expectation at the beginning of every sprint and releases with all key stakeholders
- Assess and mitigate risks and provide regular status reports
- Create and contribute towards workshops and training materials
- Support deployment of releases to ensure alignment on expectations
- Support Sconce’s sales and pre-sales team on industry best practices from processes perspective
- Support Sconce’s team on lead generation and account mining.
- Must have at least 3 end to end PLM implementation experience in BA role in Windchill
- Experience in working with US based customers.
- Must have at least 8 years of PLM Experience
- Must have good communications skills and should be capable to organize and drive meetings in multi-vendor environment.
- Must have a structured, independent and solution-oriented way of working
- Excellent attitude and aptitude
- Must be a Green Card Holder or US Citizen