Job Title: PLM开发人员– Windchill PLM
Job Location: India – Chennai or Pune
Schedule: Full Time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand the business requirements by working closely with customers and internal stakeholders and come up with functional & technical specifications that covers the use cases.
- Ability to prepare High-level and Low-level design solutions that is performance efficient, modular and scalable.
- Customize & Configure Windchill PLM to address business requirements
- Develop Unit Test Plan and Test cases and ensure that the customization developed are well unit tested before releasing to QA.
- Follow program standards, develop high quality code, follow code review process and source control
- Possess excellent understanding of Windchill PLM Solutions namely PDMLink, ProjectLink and their architecture.
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience in Windchill Customization
- Goof Experience in using latest Java/J2EE, Spring 2.0, Struts, Hibernate, Web-Services technologies
- Experience in developing and debugging using IDEs – Eclipse and similar
- Database Experience in Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience in SVN, JIRA or similar code management tools mandatory. Experience in code re-factoring tools and performance tuning tools would be an added advantage.
- Experience working in Windows O/S and Shell Scripting knowledge is mandatory. Experience in Linux would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills – fluency in English and ability to handle customer discussions independently
- Must be an excellent team player having worked in a global setup with teams dispersed across the geography